Borderline Retarded

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Boiling Point

I have been monitoring my blood pressure twice a day since June. Once in the morning, and once at night. The nurse from Kaiser calls me at 9:00 am every day to get the readings. They are all perfectly normal until about 3 days before my doctor's appointment. After doing this for two months now, I can see that I start to panic a little before my doctor's appointment, and my blood pressure goes up slightly. Why? My doctor is very nice, and he never does anything harmful to me. Am I just nervous about the pregnancy? Maybe I'm afraid he will give me bad news, so I start to tense up. I am trying to think of what I can do to keep from getting so worried. All I can come up with so far is to spend lots of time with my son, and to make sure KOM keeps me occupied with hours of sex. Also, reading helps. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home