Borderline Retarded

Monday, July 25, 2005

I ain't skeered!



My dad called me up and said he wanted to take us to see "Cirque du Soleil" as a Christmas present. I put my hand over the phone, and ask my husband if he wants to go. I think his exact words were "fuck no." So, I am going in November to see Cirque du Soleil with my parents and my sisters. I'm not sure what I think about that. I think it will be fun, but there is always something creepy about circus folk. I don't think contortionists are cool. They are creepy. But, I've heard many good things about the show, and they are a world class act. I think the fact that there are a lot of Canadians in the show bodes well for me. I like Canadians.






I was reading an article in Playboy over the weekend that there is a new act called
Zumanity, which is a sexed up version of Cirque du Soleil. I don't know what I think about that either.

2 Comments:

  • I went to Quidam here in Sydney last year.

    It was AWESOME, completely AWESOME. I was in the 2nd back row (I booked late) and it was still like being right up there next to the stage...

    I would go again in a heartbeat :D

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:26 AM  

  • Oh, and the YoYo girls are just mindblowing too.

    Well worth the money.

    GO, everyone, GO!

    By Blogger Squishi, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home